Sunday, August 5, 2012

Loads Available 8-13-12

Flatbed or Stepdeck Loads

38 Bales 4'x5' Round Bale Hay from Mohawk Tn to Richland Mo. 707 miles
38 Bales 4'x5' Round Bale Hay from Bulls Gap Tn to Drury Mo. 663 miles
38 Bales 4'x5' Round Bale Hay from Greeneville Tn to Bolivar Mo 717 miles
38 Bales 4'x5' Round Bale Hay from Greeneville Tn to Lohman Mo 710 miles
Van or Reefer Loads
 Pending.

Truck must be Roadrunner Transportation Services approved.
Email MC number with contact information to trucking@usbusinessforsale.net for approval.
Call 210-393-5063 for more information.
http://www.1stcontactllc.com 

To post a load with us go to our webpage and scroll down to "Shippers Instruction" link fill out the form and fax or email it back to us. trucking@usbusinessforsale.net 



1 comment:

  1. My cousintold me I should look into a logistics consultant for my small business because he did and he said his business is 100 times better for it. So I have been online reading up on it, that's how I came across your blog. Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete